Re: TI-H: Turbo ti-85 for electronic newbie

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Turbo ti-85 for electronic newbie

Just go like this:

+-----------Z00X1	(where X1 is connected to the board and a wire is at Z
and |			Z00X is the original 33pf capacitor at C9)

H--------------X2	(where H is a 3 contact swtich and the wire to X2 is
connected |			to the center contact; X2 is connected to the other pad on
the |			board)

+-----------Z00X1 (where X1 is connected to the same place the 33pf
capacitor 			is connected to (at X1) and Z is connected to the wire
connected to the other pad on the switch.  This capacitor is to 			be 1pf
and does not have to be surface mount; if it were a 			ceramic disc
capacitor, you could have the wire extending 			from Z just be the
capacitor's lead itself; just insulate it with 			some glue gun glue or
something)

Left up to me, I'd skip the 1pf capacitor part and leave it empty; you
could even use a 2 contact switch (on and off) for that purpose and it
would be easier.  Hope this helps!

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-