Re: TI-H: ti speed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti speed

Look, any kind of destruction will put your calc at risk.  I use a fine
soldering iron and a pair of pliers so that I remove the capacitor as I
unsolder it.  I also use either a vacuum desolderer or a desoldering braid.
 I don't try to use cheap tricks.  They just don't work...you'll destroy
your calc!

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-