Re: TI-H: ti speed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti speed

At 07:25 PM 11/25/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Travis Crawford wrote:
>>
>> I turboed my TI 85 last night, and I didn't do anything fancy. I
>> couldn't unsotter the c9, so I smashed it with a pair of pliers. It does
>> a great job. It actully turbo's the calculator only about 2.5 times
>> rather then 3.5 as it says.

I have found the best (well easiest) way to turbo a calc is to just take a
small screw driver, loosen the c9, and pop it out.  It actually sounds a lot
worse than it actually is, besides, this way you don't have to worry about
anything being damaged by the heat.  I have done it to about 5 or so
calculators and they all work just fine!
              -=OU812=-

Follow-Ups: References: