TI-H: ti speed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: ti speed

Hello
I am e-mailing about TI acceleration. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
1) I found two different places that say that (C9) or the original
capacitor is 22pF and 33pF what is the true value ?
2) This diagram is either wrong or I am misunderstanding it. Can you
explain please.
(DIAGRAM 1)
  ===========
   |                      |
   0--                  |
\      |                  |
 \    1pF            0
  \    |
   0--                        <--- Location, where the old C9 used to be

   ====--C9--0
       (22pF)
First it's supposed to be a slide switch which are usually 2 position
switches like this
(DIAGRAM 2)
_|_          _|_ <---- slider (only has two positions)
_ _ _    _ _ _
 |  |  |     |   |   |
 |  |  |     |   |   | <---- 3 connectors

On slide switches the slider connects left and middle or right and middle
connectors as in the (diagram 2) above. So how does the (diagram 1) work.
I think the schematic should follow the (diagram 3) on the bottom. can
you please verify that.
(DIAGRAM 3)
_|_ <---- slider (only has two positions)
_ _ _