Re: TI-H: TI-GRAPHLINK Cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-GRAPHLINK Cable

>One-There's a few IC's in there and around 60 capacitors and resistors.
>Two-Could you tell me how long you've been on the list?  If it's over a
>month, you definitely don't read your mail much.

I've currently been on the list for about a month and a half, and read my
mail every day.  I don't recall ever seeing a thread about the internal
layout of the Graphlink cable, but I may have overlooked it somehow.  I'm
sorry if my question seemed to be unintelligent, but I was only curious
about the internal structure and maybe creating my own version.  With my
limited tools, I see that it would be next to impossible. :)

Thank you to those people that actually answered my question without trying
to insult my intelligence.