Re: TI-H: Upgrade Ti-92 RAM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Upgrade Ti-92 RAM

 I just read through ports.txt that's included with Fargo.  According to
that file, by clearing bit 0 of port [600000] interleaved ram in enabled
allowing for 256K.  With this a ROM hack might not be necessary.  I'm not
sure if this alone does the trick.  When I get the RAM and install it I'll
post the results.  If anyone else has any info on this please post it.

 Besides, the only way to hack the rom would be to write to it.  You can't
write to ROM, hence Read Only Memory.  You could, however, copy the ROM onto
disk, havk it there, then make your own ROM module with two EEPROMS, and put
that in the calc.  That might be going overboard though.

Bill Stysiack
wjs12@cornell.edu