Re: TI-H: Upgrade Ti-92 RAM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Upgrade Ti-92 RAM

I just ordered 2 samples from Marshall, the TC551001BTRI-85L and the
TC551001BTRL-70L.  I hope they send them, they are pickey about those
things.  Does anybody know if the 92's rom supports the extra 128k, or if
you would only be able to use it with a custom assembly program written in
Fargo?

Bill Stysiack
wjs12@cornell.edu