Re: TI-H: RT-Link Price Query

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RT-Link Price Query

James Huang wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Nov 1996 17:00:32 +0900 Galadima
> <galadima@soback.kornet.nm.kr> writes:
> >Robin, Jim, &amp; Eric Barker wrote:
> >>
> >> I would make it the lowest possible because many people would buy 2
> >of
> >> them.  If it is a set frequency it should be about $20-$30, if it
> >has an
> >> A/B switch sell if for $40-$50, but people need to buy the set
> >frequncy
> >> in a pair, so it will be about $40-$60 for the pair.  $10-$25, as
> >> someone suggested, is a bit too low for a good RT.
> >
> >Forgive me if I sound rude, but I'd never buy a $50 link, radio or
> >not.
> >The idea of it having a similar price tag to the TI-GraphLink is a
> >bit... well, you know, wierd. I think $30 would be a reasonable max
> >price for a ready to sell sink. If it means having a set frequency,
>
> READY TO SELL SINK? HUH?

Yup! A ready to sell sink!

Just kiddin' - mistype. I meant LINK. I'm not perfect.

More to the topic, does anyone have the schematics for an FM receiver?
I've got the schematics for tons of transmitters, one FM stereo receiver
and also some transceiver schematics (from the ARRL Handbook). But all
the transceivers seem too costly, complex and large for applying to a
TI. And I don't have the plans for an FM stereo transmitter, so the
stereo receiver would be a bit wasteful. So, anyone got the schematics
for a simple FM mono receiver?

Muhammed
<pre>
--