Re: TI-H: ti92 remaping

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti92 remaping

TI>Even if you succeeeded in remapping the keys, I'd double check to see if you
TI>into the SAT testing session.  I can envision a test director who would take
TI>the TI-92 logo and not let you use, regardless of your keyboard!

TI>However, all the sites say that the TI-92 can't be used on such tests "at th
TI>approved?  It would be good for TI if the 92 could be used on all these Coll
TI>buy a calc that is needed on the test.

       I believe the rules state that the calcs are forbidden that have
: External power hookup, a printer, or anything with a typewriter-type
keyboard..
       I believe even a dvorak keyboard can be classified under the
latter catagory..

       As for the last point, if it's not allowed on the test, our
teachers won't let us use it in class..

Zarquon
Sysop of Imperial Realm (410) 799-8616