Re: TI-H: Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Help!

Okay, I did.  Now I have the BACK of a NO key on my keyboard.  That
helped a lot.  Does anyone have a YES key I could buy to go with it?

> try turning the NO key upside down :) *cough*flaimbait*cough*
>
> On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Craig McPherson wrote:
>
> > I'm still trying to get those danged link-tips out of my calculators.
> >  I've given up on my 92 (and very strangely, my ON key seemed to
> > somehow disappear while I was reassembling the keyboard, and I found
> > I key I had never seen before that said NO), and I can't even get the
> > cover off of my 83!  Can someone tell me how to get the cover of of
> > the 83.  Thanks loads.
> >

> Allen
> sate@IRC
> allen@mcic.net

Craig McPherson
(I'm just kidding of course.  However, I did leave the key in the NO
position just as an item of conversation)

Craig McPherson
The Arkansas School for Mathematics and Sciences
100 Whittington Avenue
Hot Springs, Arkansas  71901

PHONE:  Yeah, right.
E-MAIL:  Are you too lazy to scroll back to the top of this
message and look for yourself?

The following sentence is true.
The preceding sentence is false.

Never use a preposition to end a sentence with.

What is the answer to this question?

I'm the most open-minded person there is, and nothing
anyone says will make me think otherwise.

Bad spellers of the world, untie!

"This year will go down in history.  For the first time, a
civilized nation has full gun registration!  Our streets
will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world
will follow our lead into the future!" -Adolph Hitler,
Berlin, Germany, 1935.

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" -Paragon
Soolamesh Astradraya Damdangmaren

"As director of ASMS, I have 2 fundamental
obligations which are inextricably intertwined
with one another, namely accountability to the
state assembly as well as the aggregate of tax-
payers which that assembly represents for the
monies and property which have been invested in
ASMS and also accountability for the health, safe-
ty and welfare of the students of whom in loco
parentis we of the administration, faculty and
staff, on behalf of the Board of Trustees, are
the stewards.  Success in these 2 obligations lays
the foundation for the pedagogical goals of the
school, goals which are anchored in the legislat-
ive enabling act as the school's mission and which
are formally atriculated by the board as the school's
vision.  These goals are to train our students in
the art of teamwork, to promote problem solving
whether interpersonal or academic, to enhance
critical thinking skills, to instill a sense of
academic freedom, to assist students in under-
standing the connections among disciplines within
the contexts of logic, ethics and aesthetics and
finally to ensure proficiency in the 3 symbol sys-
tems:  mathematical, linguistic and cultural, all
of which are represented in the ASMS curriculum."
-Robert Peters, 1996

"This NB message is pedagogical in nature since it accounts (in
aggregate, no less) for the 3 symbol systems that are
represented in the ASMS curriculum.  Although no one at this school
is proficient in any of them, it is always worth some effort to try.
While it may cost a few dollahs to pontificate and proselytize the
instruction of these systems, I feel it necessary to mandate the
board's vision in doing so.  Remember, we are each other's stewards
in maintaining the ASMS "image" of excellence.  Never forget this :
Onward and Upward!"  -Suneel Gupta

"Be rude to people in places of authority.  Be a cannibal to the
taxpayer.  Laugh at people that pontificate the raising of dogs.  Don't
proselytize your ideas upon Germans." -'Sex Pistol'

"A king's castle is his home"
"All that glitters has a high refractive index"
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."
"Computer programmers don't byte, they nybble a bit"
"Don't force it, get a larger hammer"
"Don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon."
"Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die."
"If you're not part of the solution, be part of the problem!"
"NyQuil - The stuffy, sneezy, why-the-hell-is-the-room-spinning medicine."
"The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth."
"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it."
"When in doubt, don't bother."