Re: TI-H: 0.1 capticitor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 0.1 capticitor

> Yes, I understand that, but the chances that taking out the capacitor
> makes it go really fast and it not being an RC circuit like I drew is
> really close to zero.  Also, it wouldn't be that hard to just follow the
> leads coming from C9 to find the resistor, would it?
I think the resistor is right next to C9, it's labeled: R11

Also, there is another resistor on the other side of the processor, and
another capacitor.  If my theory about the twice-used z80 pins is true,
these other capacitors are right in the area of the other Clock pin and
may be connected to speed somehow...