TI-H: IR Link idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: IR Link idea

       Since everyone seems to have dropped it for now:  How about using
PFM (Pulse Frequency Modulation)?  I don't know if this is what you were
suggesting before, but I just remembered a circuit from the
"Communications"  Engineer's Mini-notebook from RS;  it was a voice
circuit that used PFM, and was pretty error-tolerent.  It was fairly
complexand I no longer have the book; but I'm gonna try to get another
copy and parts today or tommorow.

P.S. Just realized I didn't mention this was designed for IR from the
ground up;  also, since it was in that book, it's probably copyrighted.

Zarquon
Sysop of Imperial Realm (410) 799-8616