Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the RF

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the RF

>   ### means a resistor.
>
>            50k     10k   10k   10k   10k
>in  +-------###---+-###-+-###-+-###-+-###-+
>                  |     |     |     |     |
>                  1     2     3     4     5
>                              | <- movable contact
>out +-------------------------+---------------

This was the point that I was trying to make in the documentation to the
schematic that I posted on my FTP site.  You would use, however, either a
dip switch, or a pin swithc (like a SCSI id selector)  How to use them I'm
not familiar with, but I'm sure that someone is.

Transmitter schematic "ftp.connix.com/pub/users/l/lordvadr/radio_link/"

                                            -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.