Re: TI-H: Don't be held back...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Don't be held back...

>  Actually, I'm not quite sure what Mel's doing w/ the expander at the
>moment, but I think the latest design (if it hasn't been superceded
>yet...) _does_ provide for a thru port!

The last that I heard him say is that the all of the transfer room for the
link port is being used up for the expander.  To make a thru-port, there
were two problems.  First, the ram expander would have to check if the
signal was for it, or for something else.  Second, if it wasn't, then the
whole timing between the calc and the expander would be screwed up.

                                      -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.