Re: TI-H: In desperate need of help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Jason C. Wenger wrote:

> [SNIP]
>
> >I also think I figured out how to(with a mess of modifications) disable
> >the ROM through a shell, and enable the processor to be upgraded by
> >something like the Z8002. <---that sucker is 16-bit!!  I will soon be
> >checking compatability for the Zilogs 32-bit microprocessors.
>
> And a Pentium, and a Phoenix BIOS, and a SVGA card, and ...
>
> Just take the TI for what it is.
>
> Jason "Thursday" Wenger
> jwenger@juno.com
> Illegitimi no carborundum
WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM????
Get a clue, this is the ti-hardware list, we have discussions about the
possibilities of tamperign with the ti's hardware. We talk about
increasing the capabilities of the calculator through long-distance
links, ram expansions, turbo conversion and yes, even processor
upgrades! My processor idea is exactly the sort of thing people on this
list want to hear about and contribute to(at least I hope so).  Untill
you can lighten up about other people's ideas, get off this list.  If
you want to "take the TI for what it is", then LEAVE!

Ahhhh...I feel better.

-Chris