Re: TI-H: The cheating post

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: The cheating post

amaya@Alaska.NET wrote:

>  OKAY OKAY! SORRY ALREADY.
> I guess that thing about cheating really pushed some
> buttons on this list.  I'm not trying to start a criminal conspiricy
> (sp?) like that guy in LA with the coded pencils.  What I really
> wanted to know was if there could be a multi person chat, and my
> question was answered.  The part about chatting during tests was just
> to point out one of the ramifications of such a program.  Sorry if I
> pissed some people off.  Besides, in retrospect, the whole thing was
> pretty stupid, since if someone wanted to cheat with their calculator,
> they could just put answers into a string or a program or something.

Hey if you wanna cheat, then cheat, don't let them make you think you
can't. Whatever makes you happy is nobody else's business, unless it
directly affects them. If I really wanted to cheat, I would just built
two inconspicuous RF transcievers, and pay a smart kid to give me the
answers over the link, during a test.  I may also pay him to write
papers for me in my english, american literature, biology, chemistry,
american history, world history and physics classes. I would also pay
him to do the homework in all of those classes, if it was necessary.

There are two reasons I don't do this:
1) I have no money
2) I'm pretty smart, and wouldn't need that kind of help
3) I have no money

-Chris