Re: TI-H: IRC chat time and place

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IRC chat time and place

> Yeah!  Someone just post up the date and every time zone (24 of them
> naturally) so we can just refer to that!

  Sounds stupid, but OK...

    The current date is  11/8/96 in American fashion, or 8/11/96 for
Europeans.

    1:00 AM
    2:00 AM
    3:00 AM
    4:00 AM
    5:00 AM
    6:00 AM
    7:00 AM
    8:00 AM
    9:00 AM
   10:00 AM
   11:00 AM
   12:00 AM
    1:00 PM
    2:00 PM
    3:00 PM
    4:00 PM
    5:00 PM
    6:00 PM
    7:00 PM
    8:00 PM
    9:00 PM
   10:00 PM
   11:00 PM
   12:00 PM

   Cheez, some people have no common sense...  look at a map!  or a globe!
but not the list!

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *