TI-H: Link problems.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Link problems.

Hello, I'm new to the list, but have been using my ti-85 since for
programming and everything else I can think of since my sophmore year is
n highschool, about 4-5 years ago.. The ti rules.

My Question:

I recently made the 5$ parralle link for my ti, and have been having
transfer problems, the link itself checks out ok, and I can send stuff
FROM my calc TO my computer, but not from my computer back, which is the
whole reason for the link!! What could be the problem, and what software
do you all recommend to be the best for the 5$ link. Any and all help is
appreciated.

Ed Hagopian
special@bbs.phantasy.com