Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the RF

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the RF

not really...
does a radio have a few thousand transmitters/recivers.. no.
I think what he means is have it like a radio but the switch is tuned to the
proper frequencies therefore if you did want fine tuning you could take off
the part of the switch that makes it have only a few possisions

>No, not multi-frequency. For every posiotion, you add cost. Every switch is
>like a separate RF transmitter/receiver. So a 20 position switcher is gonna
>cost 20x more than a 1 position one.

	David Lee