Re: TI-H: Eric Barker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Eric Barker

> > Sorry, I get pissed off when people take my idea and twist it into
being
> > their own! and that goes for everyone!!!
>
> Wait a minute.  You are doing the same thing you accuse Eric of
> doing.  Someone else (I don't remember who) created the original

Yes, but in this recent time period, I did bring it up to the list. When I
joined the list, everyone was talking about an IR link. Someone make a
reference to Walkie talkies. I asked the list if a WT could be used
somehow. So in this recent Time period, I am responsible for the
discussion.

> RTLink, and although it was apparently a hoax, that is the source of
> this thread, or maybe from something before that.  But I'm pretty
> sure that you didn't create the RTLink, and didn't inspire the
> RTLink, so it isn't really your idea either.  How about this: NO ONE
> takes control of, or credit for, the RF link.  It is a team effort.

I LOVE YOUR IDEA!!! Lets do that.