Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

On Wed, 6 Nov 1996, Robert W McGrew wrote:

> >no, no, the 82 was built as an easy-to-use version of the 85.  A few
> >functions are missing on it, but it has better menu systems and
> >things.
> Better menu systems?  I don't have to leave my home screen for most
> functions on my 85, but on the 82 I have to (I hate "flying blind" like
> that, not to mention that it slows you down by having to go through all
> the menus each time you want to use a function).

I think that they initially (this is just a guess) tried to make it more
inexpensive, yet just as powerful.  That may be where the limits on
lists, pics, etc come from, but they found that they couldn't make it
cheap enough and just went with it.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com         Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

For those who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they
like.
		-- Abraham Lincoln