Re: TI-H: Extending the battery life.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Extending the battery life.

Or a Pure Energy station and its 12 AA and 4AAA in one set for $15 CND!
The AAAs , if bought seperately, would only cost $4.99 CND at SuperStore.
The 9Vs are a bad idea since, yes there are many (6) small cells in the
package which last like a third of what AAAs last.  AAAs are around 220MAh
for rechageables where 9Vs are probably less than 100MAh.  D sized cells,
though, give you a nice 4000MAh and for that you could run your calc
forever!

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-