Re: TI-H: End of link cable broke off in I/O port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Mon, 06 Nov 1995 18:41:57 -0500 becker@inil.com (becker) writes:
>What in the world could get messed up by a magnet?  Magnets arent
>going
>to make electrons jump around the calculator.  The ram isn't magnetic
>is
>it? It sure as hell cant mess up the rom, that's solid-state memory.
Well hmm.. i guess you have a point there. For some reason the thought of
a huge magnet next to a ti-85 reminded me in junior high how we screwed
up the tv in the science lab by putting a 15 pound magnet next to it.
heh. luckily it was a old tv (pretty much worthless)