Re: TI-H: Eric Barker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Eric Barker

> Sorry, I get pissed off when people take my idea and twist it into being
> their own! and that goes for everyone!!!

Wait a minute.  You are doing the same thing you accuse Eric of
doing.  Someone else (I don't remember who) created the original
RTLink, and although it was apparently a hoax, that is the source of
this thread, or maybe from something before that.  But I'm pretty
sure that you didn't create the RTLink, and didn't inspire the
RTLink, so it isn't really your idea either.  How about this: NO ONE
takes control of, or credit for, the RF link.  It is a team effort.

shakal@ns.net