Re: TI-H: End of link cable broke off in I/O port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: End of link cable broke off in I/O port

What in the world could get messed up by a magnet?  Magnets arent going
to make electrons jump around the calculator.  The ram isn't magnetic is
it? It sure as hell cant mess up the rom, that's solid-state memory.