Re: TI-H: Link cunstruction status

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

zarquon@gaianet.net wrote:

> TI>Ok, just as a status update I currently have a modem circuit and am in
> TI>the proccess of checking it over, modifying it, etc.   This will, of
> TI>course, only modulate the data unto audio frequencies.  I have little to
> TI>no experiance in the radio field, but all that is needed is a tuneable
> TI>2-way (2 freq) AUDIO radio link.  There is still an outstanding question
> TI>that needs to be addressed:
>
>        Well, I think if you can get this approach going it would
> probably be best.. I really think the port puts out info faster than the
> 300 baud modem can take(I can type faster than a 300 baud modem can
> take)..
>
> Zarquon
> Sysop of Imperial Realm (410) 799-8616
look why bother working on the 300 baud modem when the is already the
capability to use 9600 baud? if you want the plans go on to an EfNet IRC
server and go into the #calc-ti or #fargo channel and look to see if
God_Hexer is there. if he is type in /ctcp god_hexer plans to get the
plans
PCoMP
Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp