Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the RF

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the RF

Okay. This was my idea. DON'T GO TAKING CONTROL OF IT. I know an
infrequently used IRC server we could log on to. The problem with that is
that everyone needs to read everything. You can't get that with IRC.

Basically, Eric, DON'T take control of my idea. I presented it to the list.
I'm trying to put it all together. DON'T knock other's idea's. It may be
brilliant. DON'T talk if you're uninformed. You've asked a lot of diddly
questions. You fill up the list with your comments. IR is important to. RF
may not work. So DON'Ttry and kill another idea.

DON'T TRY TO TAKE CREDIT AND/OR CONTROL OF THE RF LINK. WHEN YOU WRITE MAIL
LIKE THIS, IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE THAT'S JUST WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

    /         Travis Pettijohn         \
   /    primary:  travisp@inil.com      \
  /   alternate:  travisp@juno.com       \
 /   http://www.inil.com/users/travisp/   \
I assume no liability for any advice I give.