Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the

On Tue, 05 Nov 1996 16:29:15 -0800 "Robin, Jim, & Eric Barker"
<rbarker@polarnet.com> writes:
 >again" by Levi Masterson.  He is right.  Ther is no room inside the
>TI-85 for such a device.  We are not talking about a computer chip
>here,
>we are talking about a whole unit that might take up some space.  Even
>
>if it were about the size of a chip, it probably wouldn't fit anyway.
>sent a message out about what would be "nice" to have.  A unit about 1
>1 X 3 inches that would fit perfectly into the back of your calc.  Of
>cource this would be hard to make.  Neither an RF or and IR link would
>
>ever fit inside the ti-85 casing.
I couldn't agree with you any less. The fact is none of us wanna go
melting away the little space that is left in the calculator... the best
way to do it is use a cassete tape box. Melt it in half, and then fuse
part of the other half to the one you wanna use.. walla it's a plastic
box that's fairly strong. That's what i have my ti8x Multiport housed in.