Re: TI-H: IRC chat time and place

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ian wrote:
> Uhm... No.
> What about us on the east coast? That is 1 in the morning for us... =)
> I say 8 or 9 CST is by far the best time.
> For you on the other side of the country, it will be what... 6?
> That is much more reasonable than 1 in the morning :)

Sorry, I was thinking in reverse.  I just realized this watching the
elections and they said it was 1:00 - 2:00 AM in Washington DC and it's
10 here.  I'm not very good about that.  So 9:00 PM EST is what it looks
like now, not 9:00 PM Pacific time.  Ok, here is what I have so far with
IRC chat areas:

Efnet :
  irc.chat.org
  irc.neosoft.com ports 6660-6680 - recomended low 60's
  irc2.blackened.com
Undernet:
  us.undernet.org in the US, eu.undernet.org in Europe

I am not very knowledgable about this stuff so I need suggestions of
ports, what EXACTLY do you people use?

By the way, as some snide people e-mailed me earlier.  No one apointed
me god, I just though it was time to see this RF discussion in real time
because it is moving so slow.  I am not god, for god can spell.

Eric Barker