Re: TI-H: Don't be held back...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Don't be held back...

I don't know about everyone else in the group but I own more than one TI
calculator and none of them are TI-85's I think that any link that is
created should be able to work with any kind of calculator not just the
TI-85 and possibly TI-83.

Your Cohort,
Adam Kavan

May The PI always smile apon your endevors.