TI-H: Come on you guys, no more talk of cheating

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

James Sulak wrote:

> >Because that would make it look suspicious in a test wouldn't it?  Also,
> >you can't network calcs together this way...
>
> Since there is very limited space inside the TI-8x series (at least the 85),
> the only way to make a radio or IR link that I can see is a small external
> box, which would also look suspicious...

Come on people, you're too worried about being suspicious.  Are you
prepared to stoop low enough to actually cheat on a test with one of
these things?  Come on, a teacher will find out some day and then no one
will be able to use them in your school, they may even make strict
guidlines about the calculators themselves.  Let's not make this as a
cheater and something you have to hide, a life of secrecy is no life at
all.  Lets make a legal unit that could really be useful, maybe even
productive that the teachers won't be "suspicious" of.  I have no
problem with a small box that would hook up to the calc.  Let's
completely drop all subjects of cheating on tests.  This is a study and
game tool, except for the TI-OS which we don't talk much about.

Eric Barker