Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Zenon Lynx wrote:

> Well, if the IR link can send signals through the calc walls, and it will
> be placed inside the calc, I'm all for it!  The problem is, not everyone in
> everybody's class is on this list, and I doubt it if they will let you
> tamper with their calcs and put an IR link in it.  I propose both an
> internal one (for us calc power freaks) and an external one that you can
> lend out to someone for them to use with you in the meantime.

Did you read the previous message today titled "Re: TI-H: RF link idea
again" by Levi Masterson.  He is right.  Ther is no room inside the
TI-85 for such a device.  We are not talking about a computer chip here,
we are talking about a whole unit that might take up some space.  Even
if it were about the size of a chip, it probably wouldn't fit anyway.  I
sent a message out about what would be "nice" to have.  A unit about 1 X
1 X 3 inches that would fit perfectly into the back of your calc.  Of
cource this would be hard to make.  Neither an RF or and IR link would
ever fit inside the ti-85 casing.

Eric Barker