Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the

Well, if the IR link can send signals through the calc walls, and it will
be placed inside the calc, I'm all for it!  The problem is, not everyone in
everybody's class is on this list, and I doubt it if they will let you
tamper with their calcs and put an IR link in it.  I propose both an
internal one (for us calc power freaks) and an external one that you can
lend out to someone for them to use with you in the meantime.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-