Re: TI-H: Q and C about long distence links

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

amaya@alaska.net wrote:

> This is all very well and good for playing Z-Pong, but what about a
> class wide chat session during a test :)? Would such a thing be
> possible?  Also, say you accidentally use the same frequency as
> someone else, would the other peoples' link be cut off?

I'm currently developing IRChat, which enables several calcs to be used
for chat via IR or any other standard link, like the usual TI-TI wire,
or a T-wire built out of that if someone really wants to use one. :)
The idea is to use the I2C protocol. If this program really becomes more
than an idea, I will probably post it here, though it doesn't really
belong to this list...

I'm just waiting for a working IR link to give me some inspiration for
programming something semi-useful for it. Currently, I've got many other
things to worry about...

-Ozone

<pre>
--