Re: TI-H: IR to RF link question.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR to RF link question.

>Uhhhh, did you mean to say sound?  I don't think that the current theory
>of sound is tbat it is a type of electromagnetic radiation.  Sound is
>air (or anykind of medium) molecules vibrating in a wave.  If you would
>like to go into this further, feel free to contact me.
>
>Eric Barker

yes, you're right, I apologize, my mistake.  No I didn't mean to say sound.

                            -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.