Re: TI-H: Any data sheets on the Z80??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Any data sheets on the Z80??

WHat type of processor would that be (or what #ing system is it and what
would it be compatible with)?

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: TI-H: Any data sheets on the Z80??
: Date: November 3, 1996 9:47 AM
:
:
: Alex Macha wrote:
: >
: > Hey..
: >                 I've been looking all over the net for data-sheets for
the Z80, if any
: > of you know anything on the pin-outs of the Z80, mail me.. I'm looking
: > forward to adding a memory expander, that will fit inside the
: > calculator, I'm still trying to see if it is possible to make it fit in
: > that constraint place underneath the LCD and above the battary case and
: > around it too.... I've got papers on the logic, to make the Z80 addres
: > logical 1 MB.. any info comments, mail me..
: >                                         -Alex
: Go to www.zilog.com from there, you can order all of the docs on their
: processors(through e-mail).  Right now, I'm checking into using a more
: powerful processor in the 85, thanks to their data sheet.