Re: TI-H: IR link _unofficial_ plans

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

KEITH T BURZINSKI wrote:

> [preliminary plan for an IRLink snipped...]
>
> WOAH!  WOAH!  WOAH!  Don't you think you're jumping the gun here?  We
> haven't even fully tested this yet.  Why are you releasing these
> plans SOOOOO soon?

Yes, I know this but at least I told those plans were UNOFFICIAL and
that they DON'T WORK.

> BTW:  I only briefly glanced at it, but I don't see how this design
> would even work...

At least the receiving part works, and I don't see why the transmitter
wouldn't work (at least with external power). It's limited to one
channel, though, and can't use the standard TI link protocol.

-Ozone

<pre>
--
*** Osma Suominen *** <a href="mailto:ozone@clinet.fi">ozone@clinet.fi</a> *** http://www.clinet.fi/~ozone