Re: TI-H: HOMEMADE LINK for TI-83?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: HOMEMADE LINK for TI-83?!?

>I've been playing arround a while with the idea of ZShell for the 83, but
it >doesn't look too promising.  First, there is no checksum byte, or at
least not >to my knowledge.  Second, ALL assembler programs on the 83 start
at address >95A7, or something like that. (yes, I'm aware that that is an
ODD address, but >that's what TI says.)  So if there was a ZShell, it would
need serious work to >calculate where the program starts, and the jump off
sets.  And I don't have >the time to do this.  Magnus might re-write zshell
for the 83, or some of you >could bug him for the src to zshell 1.0, and
port it.

>                                           -C.J.-

If you REALLY wanted a shell on the 83, why not just use the source to
Ushell..?
Just an idea...