Re: TI-H: Z80

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Z80

Yech!  The flux stuff is major bad...I've been inhaling it ever since I got
my TI-85!

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: TI-H: Z80
: Date: November 2, 1996 1:52 PM
:
:
:
: >NO WAY?!?!?, ARE YOU SERIOUS???? WHERE DO I GET ONE, SO I CAN FRY THIS
: >ONE???
:
: Why are you so anxious to destroy you calculator?  Do you think that
you'll
: enjoy the countless hours of de-soldering, burning your fingers, and
: inhaling rosin smoke?
:
:                                  -C.J.-
:
:
:
: Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
: will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
: of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
: to the said charging schedule.
:
:
: