Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

>I'm pretty sure the 82 and maybe 83 have it, because on ticalc.org, in
>the turbo docs, it says that the same proceedure can be used on the 82,
>the capacitor is just in a different spot.

Then how come the 83 is faster than the 85?  I've been told that the 82 is
as well.  On the same note, why does the calculator slow down considerably
when the ram is close to full.  There is a good half second delay between
the time I hit enter, and when I get the answer.  But if I erase my ram, it
is almost instantaneous.  Any ideas?

                                      -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.