Re: TI-H: $5 parallel link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: $5 parallel link

At 19:34 12-21-96 +0100, you wrote:
>that1guy@juno.com wrote:
>>
>> The Parallel Link will NOT Work on anything faster than a 486!!! Try
>> changing some settings, otherwise I have never seen it done :(
>>
>That is not true. I have a pentium 75 and it works fine with the
>parallel link.

Works fine on my Dad's Pentium 133, but not on my AMD-586/133. It's the
parallel port, not the CPU speed, that affects the link.

Nate

"The story is a sad one told many times, the story of my life and trying times.
Just add water, stir in lime. How the west was won and where it got us..."
                           - R.E.M., "How The West Was Won And Where It Got Us"
  Visit my spiffy homepage! http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat/index.html
     Nate's R.E.M. Page: http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat/rem.html