RE: TI-H: $5 parallel link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: $5 parallel link

On Sat, 21 Dec 1996, Keith Batten wrote:

> um..no, i have gotten it to work with my dads P-133 also running win95 =
> however i will try changing some settings to get it to work. i could not =
> get the windows version of connect 85 to work so i have to go thru dos =
> mode using link85...

Very rarely has connect-85 worked for me, and only occasionaly has
link85xp worked, unless I boot into DOS (not a dos shell).

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
http://www.iop.com/~lieuallen/home/
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

Don't steal; thou'lt never thus compete successfully in business.
Cheat.
		-- Ambrose Bierce