Re: TI-H: AC adaptor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: AC adaptor

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996 21:06:50 -0500 (EST), you wrote:
>>NO.  First the 85 uses 4 not 6 AAA batteries, and at 1.2 volts each that
>>adds up to a total of 4.8 volts.  So, that's the reason 4.5 volt adapters
>>work.  They're close enough.
>
>NO.NO.NO,you are wrong you moron.
>you are lashing out at this guy beacause he is wrong,...so what he made a
>mistake.
>hmmm. kind of like the mistake you made when you said it uses 4 AAA
>batteries....since when? gee for some odd reason i thought that they were AA
>not AAA.....YOU MORON.
>see even you make mistakes.

Uhh... The TI-85 does use 4 AAA batteries, and in most cases they come
out to about 1.2 to 1.4 volts each, depending on the type (alkalines
are sometimes the full 1.5 volts each).  Exactly how is he wrong...?

In any case, I never understand why people just start asking for a
flamewar.  I (for one) have better things to do.

-Mel

--
The TI Memory Expansion Homepage
http://pilot.msu.edu/user/tsaimelv/expander.htm