Re: TI-H: TI Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI Backlighting

Replying to my own message... I meant a multivibrator, not an
oscillator. I've drawn up a schematic in bmp form.  I had to make some
modifications, and use transistors to control access to the ground.  If
you want to see the schematic, just e-mail me.  I only have the layout,
not the actual values of the parts.  I just know that a few have to be
bigger/smaller than others in the circuit.