Re: TI-H: Help with $5 Link!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Help with $5 Link!

At 18:43 12-9-96 -0800, you wrote:

>I made the $5 link.  I used the linktest software and everything
>checked out.  Whenever I try to send something it usually gets an
>error.  Sometimes it works but most of the time it errors on me.  Plus
>when i send stuff to my 85 it says error and has the program name after
>it. like
>
>        TRANSMISSION ERROR
>        >Zpong strn
>
>What is wrong?  When I send a backup it has the warning then it errors!
> Please help!
>

>                Thanks
>
>                Andy (chong2@ix.netcom.com chong9999@aol.com

I have this problem too - so do many others. The only thing you can do is
use a different computer.

Nate
I had to write the Great American Novel, I had a neutron bomb.
I had to teach the world to sing by the age of 21.
I wake up, wake up, I threw up when I saw what I'd done.
Oh, the wake-up bomb. Oh, the wake-up bomb. - R.E.M., "Wake-Up Bomb"
  Visit my spiffy homepage! http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat/index.html
     Nate's R.E.M. Page: http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat/rem.html