Re: TI-H: turbo 92 (92 upgrade project)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: turbo 92 (92 upgrade project)

What I'm saying is: C9 does not slow down the processor for link port
reasons. If it did, this would mean that the calculator is doing 6
million transfer calculations per second. A while ago someone said
something about how the processor waits for an etertinity(an eternity
for the processor) between each bit sent over the link port. 9,600 bits
per second is nothing when the calc can do 6,000,000 calculations in a
second.