Re: TI-H: Need Help w/TI82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Need Help w/TI82

That is correct, you  can download the 82linkxp or something like that
files for DOS that will allow you to transfer .82p and .82g files to and
from your ti-82. They work relativly good for being only about 2 weeks
old! Just go to the ti-82 section from TI-calc's home page. It's all
there :)

Your unofficial TI-82 Tech Support Guy,
that1guy@Juno.com
"You know, that one guy, him..."