Re: TI-H: Dust in screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Dust in screen

I have had this problem with all of my ti calculators.
maybe we should write to TI, to complain.
all of my friends calc's have this problem also,
we could get allot of people to write ti about it.
Its crazy the screens are separated by a cheap piece of foam-rubber.
when kept in a bookbag even with the cover on dust and other particles get
under through the foam.
I have never seen this happen to a HP calculator.thought I do detest HP
calculators