Re: TI-H: Sounds Through TI-85?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Sounds Through TI-85?

same here, mine didn't make contact till I cut it either!
and it is a standard jack yes but the port on your calc isn't.
so....you are wrong!
I also know abou 10 other people who had to cut theirs, before you would
have to hold the jack in so that it made contact.
problem is that the rat-shack jack is I tiny bit shorter than the port on
the ti.