TI-H: $5 link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: $5 link

Me again... I built my link.  It took me about a hour, and cost $9.50 (I
bought some shielded wire for four bucks, which wasn't really needed.)  It
worked on my first try.  It was a little tricky getting the diodes and wires
connected at the computer end, but I got it done.  Make sure you solder those
or they won't stay together.  I wrapped all the wires inside the "D"
connector with electrical tape.  At the calculator end, I used a TI-TI link
cable cut in half.  I had two cables since my calculator was stolen a few
weeks ago and I had to buy a new calc.  I had the real connector then.  It
works great!